Customer Service Associate - Mountain View, CA
Position : Customer Service Associate
Location : Mountain View CA
Work with our partners and answer GDPR questions within our compliance
We are currently looking for innovative and organized individuals with the ability to work through large volumes of core customer support activities, supporting the needs of publishers around the world through our application review and email systems, by interacting on a cross-functional work environment.
Our ideal candidate will meet following requirements:
* Written and oral fluency in the language
* Able to work through large volumes of emails and application reviews from our customers within specified time frames
* Creative problem-solving and analytical skills
* Team player
* Internet-savvy individual familiar with social media and web-trends
* Self-directed, motivated and driven performer who has a passion for upholding
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
* Conduct application reviews.
* Support our publisher base through our email customer service;
* Perform other role-related tasks;
* Lead reviews activities in order to launch proactive initiatives.
* Contact publishers by phone when needed.
* Analyze and improve customer journey/flow.
BA/BS Degree Required, any field is fine.
BA/BS degree or equivalent a plus
Minimum years of relevant experience
Nice to have Skills (not required):
Business acumen, project management skills
Mountain View, CA
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Customer Service Associate
Location: Mountain View, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 326497
Posted Date: 5/25/2018