Recruiter - Maple Grove, MN
Advantage Resourcing is seeking a Recruiter to work on a team at our client site in Maple Grove, MN. The position is scheduled to go until September 2018, but could be extended. Manage candidate sourcing and assessment for professional level Quality roles for US based sites in partnership with Quality TA Specialists US wide. Partner closely with Hiring Leaders and HR Business Partners to deliver talent to the organization.
1. Utilization of applicant tracking system, and sourcing tools.
2. Key partner to the Quality TA Team, for sourcing as well as back end support as needed.
3. Ensure client is represented consistently, and appropriately utilizing branding, to include, but not be limited to, job postings, LinkedIn profiles and postings, ATS, sourcing and selection, etc.
4. Non-Exempt and Exempt Level Hiring
- Utilizing hiring tools, processes, and programs
- Diverse candidate slate sourcing - LinkedIn, social media, job fairs, advertising, postings, proactive reach outs
- Interview Organization, Offer, and Background verification review (as needed)
- OFCCP process, EEO/Affirmative Action tracking
- Processing of administrative paperwork as necessary
5. Regulatory - Manages in order to ensure compliance with all relevant regulatory/legal requirements. This may consist of, but is not necessarily to limited to, Unemployment Insurance, Americans with Disabilities (ADA), Affirmative Action, Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Equal Employment Opportunities Commission (EEOC), Environmental, Health and Safety including Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Quality System Regulations (FDA), ISO 13485, MDD, PAL, CMDCAS, KFDA, other country specific Regulations as applicable.
6. May perform other related duties as assigned by Supervisor.
Quality Systems Duties and Responsibilities:
Build Quality into all aspects of their work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements.
2+ Years with Bachelors degree. Experience sourcing talent required. Technical/Engineering/Manufacturing/Quality experience desired. Experienced candidate sourcer, with ability to develop strong candidate slates. Strong written and verbal communication skills. Ability to interact well with people at all levels in, and outside of, the organization. Consulting, decision making skills and problem solving abilities. Strong ATS/HR systems skills required. Experience with full life cycle recruitment is a plus.
Maple Grove, MN
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Recruiter
Location: Maple Grove, MN
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 326887
Posted Date: 5/31/2018