Desktop Support Analyst - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Desktop Support Analyst to work onsite in Charlotte, NC. This is initially a 6 month contract position and will likely extend to 24 months.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!
- The shift for this role is Monday-Friday from 12:00pm - 8:00pm ET.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in a Tier 2 / Tier 3 production support role remotely troubleshooting Windows 7/10 based devices (workstations, laptops, tablets) and/or printers/peripherals in a large networked environment.
- At least 2 years of basic Active Directory administration
- Minimum 2 years of dekstop administration, engineering, scripting (PowerShell, Batch Files, etc)
- Working knowledge of remote desktop support/administration tools such as: RDP, SCCM, Sysinternals tools such as psexec/pskill/psloggedon/procmon/process explorer)
- Strong customer service skills and a team player
- Reliable and ability to learn quickly and desire to be part of a busy high performing team
- A plus:
- Experience with hardware/software testing
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.Advantage reference # 326966
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Support
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Desktop Support Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 326966
Posted Date: 6/1/2018