Executive Assistant - Boston, MA
We are currently seeking an Executive Assistant for a 3+ contract contractual opportunity with our client in Boston, MA. The qualified Executive Assistant will provide diversified administrative support to a variety of client-serving and Core Business Services (CBS) professionals, including partners and directors. You will also support service line or engagement-specific teams. You'll call on your experience, skills and knowledge, and maintains a current understanding of firm policies, procedures and practices.
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings. Use the 'scheduler' feature for arranging group calls/meetings. Follow policies and procedures to make travel/meeting arrangements. Confirm details and create itineraries.
- Apply company’s branding and correspondence guidance, to format/edit letters, reports, and correspondence from draft to client-ready stage. Become knowledgeable of mailing/delivery processes.
- Maintain documents on appropriate file servers and repositories. Adhere to records retention policies.
- Proactively develop relationships with key internal/external client contacts, gaining recognition as a team resource.
- Help with project plans for small project teams, in local and virtual team settings.
- With guidance, may manage certain administrative aspects of client engagements.
- Collaborate with colleagues to recommend most cost-effective ways to complete tasks. Apply and share knowledge gained about work processes, resources, and structure and business of the firm/service line/functional group.
- Develop and demonstrate solid knowledge of company-wide and service line-specific tools, processes, and databases. These include the Standard Tracking and Reporting System (STARS), Global Tool for Acceptance (GTAC), Global Accounting and Auditing Information Tool (GAAIT), Tax Practice Guidance & Tool (TPG&T), eDocs, and internal accounting tools such as iClick and Global Financial Information System (GFIS).
- Use company’s core technology applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Lotus Notes. May act as a knowledge resource in one or more of these programs, and train others.
- Resolve straight-forward to moderately complex problems and issues, under general supervision.
- Use appropriate judgment and knowledge of company policies, when sharing sensitive information.
- Handle administrative details and routine issues independently, and take responsibility for completing these on time, to a high quality.
- Proactively notify the appropriate individual on issues of quality, confidentiality, or risk.
- Effectively manage conflicting priorities. This involves organizing workflow, and teaming with colleagues to accomplish tasks and balance workloads.
- Develop and demonstrate a solid working knowledge of the company's structure, service lines, key personnel, and policies and procedures.
- 3+ years of EA related experience - preferably in the Financial Services industry
- Associate's degree in a related discipline is preferred
- English language skills - excellent written and verbal communication.
- Effective interpersonal skills, with an ability to interface with personnel at all levels.
- Strong attention to detail, and a commitment to quality.
- Proficiency with automated calendar management tools, e.g., Outlook
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Location: Boston, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 327024
Posted Date: 5/31/2018