Embedded/ Firmware Software Engineer - Billerica, MA
Position : Embedded/ Firmware Software Engineer
Location : Billerica, MA
Duration : 6+ months contract with possible extension
Requirement : Citizen/ GC/ EAD only.
Embedded Software Engineer will work on all aspects of the embedded product including UI, industrial network, low level hardware drivers, diagnostics, control algorithm, and digital/analog outputs. We work in an agile environment, and have deep expertise in delivering robust solutions with exceptional quality.
As a Software Engineer in embedded software, you will work to design and develop smart software solutions and technologies for process automation industries.
You will work in a highly collaborative, multi-discipline, fast-paced and global environment.
This position reports to the head of the New Products Introductions group (NPI).
• Lead the Design and Development of firmware for measurement instruments
• Provide technical leadership in multi-national, cross-disciplinary teams to develop new products
• Lead the implementation of best practices, and improvements to development processes, programming standards, and development environments including tool chain maintenance
• Work on embedded control system
• Provide Engineering support for product upgrade, issue resolution
• Own the design and development of the software modules and systems and work with the developers in specific implementations
• Work with other technical leaders to improve and refine platform/system/device
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science field from an accredited college or university
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in Computer Science Engineering
• Programming experience in C, C++
• Experience on 16-bit, 32-bit embedded system design,
• Experience on communication protocols, such as I2C, USB, SPI, MODBUS, CANBUS
• Experience on operating system such as uC/OS, QNX, Linux
• Experience on wireless communication such as wifi, BTLE, zigbee
• Familiar with embedded development tools such as IAR, Keil
• Familiar with Microprocessor/Microcontroller architecture such as STM32, Atmel, TI MSP430, NXP
• Familiar with version control tools such as Tortoise SVN, Git
• Familiar with Agile software development process
• Know how to use multimeter, oscilloscope, data acquisition tool to trouble shoot boards
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Embedded/ Firmware Software Engineer
Location: Billerica, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 327175
Posted Date: 6/1/2018