Product Management Specialist - Tallahassee, FL
Identify, manage and resolve issues affecting multiple Programs.
- Identify and monitor risks to Program achievement of critical milestones and Deliveries (Cost, schedule and performance)
- Utilizing Functional Department input, develop and implement solutions (Program Plans) to address identified risks
- Lead cross functional team in risk assessment activities to address all functional areas of the effort including Production, Engineering, Supply Chain and Financial both internally (TLH ) and externally
- Monitor Program Execution through use of risk assessment, customer feedback and EVMS metrics to ensure cost, schedule, performance is being met.
- Provide Program execution direction to plant departments to include guidance in planning, budgeting and execution of all assigned Programs.
- Provide project cost, schedule and performance input to the Department Manager in support of monthly CE Reviews with Leadership
- Provide Delivery Order forecasts to Program Manager and IE for use in development of the OP Plan.
- Review Delivery Order actuals and ETCs to ensure execution is within Contractual and internal guidelines.
- Report to Program Manager any Projects which are exceeding cost/schedule or Performance requirements as set by the contract and assist TLH departments developing resolution plans to correct any identified issues.
- Prepare and present program management updates as required to the Dept Manager, and Leadership staff.
- Serve as Primary POC for all assigned Programs and Tasks
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering or Business Management discipline with a minimum of 10 years of applicable experience, fewer years will be considered with an advanced degree.
- PMP certification is desired.
- Must have strong understanding of fundamental Program and Project Management execution
- Experience in leading cross functional teams
- Mastery of EVMS and Financial Reporting metrics
- Knowledge of Engineering, Logistics Support, Supply Chain Management and Manufacturing processes.
- Understanding and experience with proposal development processes and contracts administration.
- Strong understanding of the Proposal Process and experience in core team in a leadership role.
- Excellent communications skills required (verbal and written).
- Knowledge of TLH products, processes and capabilities
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Product Management Specialist
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 327209
Posted Date: 6/4/2018