CAD Solidworks Designer - Corning, NY
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for a CAD/Solidworks Designer to work onsite in Corning, NY. While this is a 5 month contract position it has the potential to extend. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a company with a 166–year track record of creating life-changing inventions. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
Working Hours: M-F 8 am - 5 pm; schedule can be flexible
Travel- 10-15% - may be required pending project and needed information for project (short term travel)
Candidates selected for interview will be required to take an onsite CAD test.
- Mechanical design of machine parts and assemblies
- Detailed drawings
- Assembly Drawings
- Print Fabrication packages
- Familiarity with Sheetmetal is a plus
- Familiarity with Weld Symbols is a plus
- Makes basic engineering computations and prepares and revises specifications.
- MS Excel and MS Word experience required
- 3D modeling
- Minimum of 2 years experience working hands on with CAD/SolidWorks
- SolidWorks experience (Current version)
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Ability to work under general direction
- Team Experience
- Self Starter
- EPDM (Enterprise Product Data Management) is a plus.
Minimum: 2 year Technical Degree is preferred.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: CAD Solidworks Designer
Location: Corning, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 327583
Posted Date: 6/6/2018