District Sales Manager, Car Electronics - Seattle, WA
District Sales Manager, Car Electronics
Working Location: Seattle, Washington
A global top company of Car Telematics/ Electronics is seeking a highly self-motivated individual for District Sales Manager, Pacific Northwest.
Under the guidance of the Field Accounts Director, the District Sales Manager will be responsible for selling the company products to Car Dealers and/or Distributors.
Essential Duties (Not Official: Please ask the interviewer for more details)
• Achieves monthly sales quota through dealers and distributors.
• Responsible for effective account management such as handling credit, allocation and logistic issues.
• Plans and participates in events, shows, meetings and trainings as required.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college a plus
• 2 to 6 years of sales, sales support, or marketing experience in the electronics or related industry a plus
• Personal computer skills
• Spreadsheets programs, including Microsoft Excel
• Word Processing programs, including Microsoft Word
• Presentation Programs, including Microsoft PowerPoint
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Written and oral communication skills
• Analytic skills
• Negotiation skills
• Customer service skills
• Clean driving record required
• Some overnight travel required
$65K + Bonus
• Company Car Provided
• Health Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, plus more)
• Flexible Time Off
• Personal Holidays
• Employee Purchase Discount Program
United States of America
Japanese / Japanese
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: District Sales Manager, Car Electronics
Location: Seattle, WA
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 327692
Posted Date: 8/16/2018