Sales Operations - Bedford, MA
As a member of the Security division, this role will help administer and enhance our global sales territory management and reporting system, providing support for critical sales operations processes including territory management and the assignment process for sales orders.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To help drive continuous improvement processes related to account assignment accuracy, minimizing account duplication, and general data quality efforts.
- Support field sales users in the use of the territory management system.
- Develop and maintain reports as needed related to sales territories, sales order assignment and customer account intelligence.
- Help oversee training efforts for the global sales organization on the territory management system.
- Oversee user provisioning for the territory management system.
- Help maintain sales order assignment rules data.
- Help analyze sales order assignment accuracy on a monthly basis for continuous improvement.
- Work closely with Americas Commissions team, the global Sales Operations team and the Sales Productivity team on shared territory management and commissions processes.
- Help oversee critical data processes including integration with other sales and marketing systems, including Salesforce.com, SAP and OBIEE.
- Strong quantitative and analytic aptitude
- Strong project management experience
- Aptitude and comfort level with manipulating large data sets
- Good sense of humor
- Ability to work collaboratively with a team
- Interest and aptitude in maintaining and improving business processes
- Strong customer service skills; proven ability to interface directly with internal, business-side clients
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Basic, working knowledge of SQL; ability to build out basic queries
- Working knowledge and experience with relational databases
- MS Excel, MS Access
- Ability to multi-task and work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic environment desired
- Knowledge of / experience with territory management function for B-to-B, high-tech company
- Knowledge of commission / sales order assignment processes
- Sales Operations and/or Sales Productivity experience
- Experience administering and driving enhancements for Salesforce.com
- Experience building relational databases
- Experience overseeing technical / developer person-resources
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Sales Operations
Location: Bedford, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 327793
Posted Date: 6/7/2018