PC/LAN Support Analyst - Des Moines, IA
PC/LAN Support Analyst – Advantage Reference # 327927
This position has the responsibility of imaging computing devices based on predefined records provided in each order that comes into the Des Moines Configuration Center. This position also includes computer receiving and shipping. The ability to diagnose, repair, and clean used computing devices that come into the Configuration Center. Escalates to senior staff and management when solution is unclear; reports problems with procedures. Monitors related chat sessions for updates and notifications of incoming requests throughout the day; prioritizes these requests appropriately. May image Virtual Machines and pass critical information to project team to enable data and user information transfers. Escalates issues to other departments and management when solution is unclear. Documents procedures and updates to policies and procedures.
Provides PC/LAN support. Uses specified systems and diagnostic tools to troubleshoot desktop, laptop, and peripheral hardware, software, applications, operating systems and related network problems for individual users and resolves basic to moderately complex issues or escalates as needed. Completes work orders and move/add/change requests with general direction, including patches, upgrades, software deployments, installations, repairs and preventive maintenance on desktops, laptops, servers and related systems and completes documentation. May assist in the installation and configuration of voice and data equipment. Provides training and technical assistance to users. Participates in testing, implementing, maintaining and controlling PC/LAN systems. Understands BCP, quality, security and compliance requirements for supported area and analyzes the impact of technical alternatives on the systems environment. Assists in testing the business continuation plan.
- 1+ years of experience of PC/LAN analysis
- Experience with COSMIC and WFDC imaging
- Experience with PAC 2000, WANDA
- Demonstrated ability to handle a fast-paced environment dealing with multiple projects and shifting priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to provide daily, weekly, and monthly status reports
- Familiarity with tablet devices
- Demonstrated ability to multi task with a strong sense of urgency and with strong organizational skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and process procedural issues, problem solve, and escalate issues.
- Experience with asset management a plus, but not required
Des Moines, IA
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: PC/LAN Support Analyst
Location: Des Moines, IA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 327927
Posted Date: 6/8/2018