MVC .net Architect - San Francisco, CA
We have a great 24 month contract opporutnity with our banking client in San Francisco, Ca. Please look at the job description below and if you fill you are a fit please apply for the position.
Position DescriptionMicrosoft .NET MVC architect
We are looking for an experienced .NET MVC architect who Acts as a lead in providing application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of Telerik framework for Kendo UI MVC, applicable technologies, tools and existing designs. Analyzes highly complex business requirements, designs and writes technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications. Provides coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
• Designs overall multilayer reusable solution using .NET MVC 6.
• Have experience establishing overall design using Entity Framework or another ORM.
• Extensive experience working user interaction layer using Telerik Kendo UI MVC.
• Designed and developed MVC t4 templates.
• Design and develop and unit test overall user interface.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Conduct design and code walk-throughs.
• Ability to design solution using reusable object-oriented design,
• Drive consistent quality practices through all work and in major new functionalities.
• Past experience in designing reusable integration components using Microsoft technologies.
• Ability to design solution using various Microsoft technologies keeping scale, reusable and system performance in mind.
• Maintains system and programming guidelines by adhering to the software development lifecycle.
• Develop technical design document detailing design used to maintain system
• Provides reference documentation by writing and maintaining technical specifications.
• 10 plus years of .NET development experience
• 5 plus years of .NET MVC experience
• 5 plus years of Entity Framework
• Exposure to other ORM
• 3 plus years of Telerik Kendo UI with MVC experience
• 3 plus of using Razor
• 3 plus years of Request JS Scripting
• 5 plus of scripting experience using JQuery
• Have developed new .NET design using MVC architecture.
• Experience in using Object Oriented Design Techniques
• Strong experience applying software patterns in a Microsoft environment.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, MIS or related field or equivalent experience
San Francisco, CA
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: MVC .net Architect
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 327929
Posted Date: 6/8/2018