Ab Initio and Metadata - Chandler, AZ
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has openings for professionals with Ab Initio experience. This is a 23 month contract position with possibility of longer term extension. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working onsite in Chandler, AZ for a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. Here are the details
Location: Chandler, AZ (onsite)
Duration: 23+ months
Support data quality tooling options and aggregated reporting with metadata assets.
The purpose of this Apps System Engineer position is to deliver standardized services around the Ab Initio DQE (Data Quality Environment) platform.
The resource in this role will be responsible for the technical development and production support of Ab Initio DQE objects and configurations.
This position requires extensive understanding of metadata concepts and hands-on experience with the Ab Initio.
* 7+ years of experience in Data related development on various platforms.
* 5+ years of experience within UNIX platforms including a focus on Perl and shell scripting.
* 2+ years of experience working with data quality tools and processes within the Ab Initio toolset including DQE/Express>It or ACE>BRE, Acquire IT, Query IT and BI infrastructure.
* Demonstrated relationship management ability with a medium-sized business unit or multiple, large internal technology groups
* Proven communication skills, both written and verbal.
Experience with SDLC, Pac2000, Autosys, EACO Bridge etc. highly desired.
If interested, please respond with resume
These are W2 roles with Advantage Resourcing. Must be able to work on our W2 with no 3rd party involved.
We will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Ab Initio and Metadata
Location: Chandler, AZ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 327958
Posted Date: 7/6/2018