Cable Specialist - Fremont, CA
Our Client is the recognized leader in high quality component and systems manufacturing. They have an excellent opportunity for you to become a part of their success.
The Custom Cable Specialist responsible for preparing building a wide variety of cable assemblies from semi-complex to complex cables, like I/O cabling and other custom cable requirements.
Major tasks will include:
Follow established methods and sequence of operations in preparing and building the harness cables
Reference cable samples and drawings to prepare and build
Follow workmanship standards
· Works on routine assignments where limited judgement is required
· Normally receives general instructions in building simple/standard cable assemblies and more specific instruction in building complex cables.
· Be able to support electrical wiring of built chassis if the load for custom cabling is minimal.
· Manual dexterity required to prepare and build cables harnesses
· Familiarity with the use of various manual and electrical cable harness tools or equipment (i.e. mechanical/power screw drivers, wire stripper, crimper, soldering station. etc.)
· Good oral communication skills
· Ability to follow samples, drawings and written instructions
· Basic math skills
· Must be able to lift/carry up to 20 pounds.
· Provide guidance to junior assemblers.
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Cable Specialist
Location: Fremont, CA
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 328046
Posted Date: 6/11/2018