PROJECT MANAGER - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has opening for a Project Manager. While this is a 6 month contract position it has the potential to extend to 24 months. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
You will be responsible for leading project teams and managing all activities in a project lifecycle (initiation planning, executing/controlling, and closing) associated with highly visible complex projects.
Must sit onsite in Charlotte, NC (May one or two days remote depending on the project.)
Must be able to work on Advantage W2
10+ years project management experience
- Interacts with senior leadership and major stakeholders to establish strategic plans and objectives for programs or projects.
- Consults with business partners to clarify and define complex project requirements, budgets and business cases, including statements of work.
- Creates and delivers presentations on program or project goals and plans, including progress reports.
- Responsible for end-to-end program or project management, demonstrating ownership of the entire process from beginning to end.
- May be responsible for sourcing, negotiating and managing outside vendors.
- Typically manages series of projects associated with a specific business strategy to obtain benefits and controls.
- Ensures program/project-related risks are managed according to the Project Management Policy.
- Proficient with PMUWS and STAMP tools.
- Able to create and manage budgets in STAMP.
- Digital and Agile background is required.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: PROJECT MANAGER
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 328191
Posted Date: 6/12/2018