Operations Project Coordinator - Austin, TX
Position : Operations Project Coordinator
Location : Sunnyvale, CA or Austin, TX
Duration : 9 months with possible extension
Financial Force is a time tracking and resource management tool that is built on Force.com (Salesforce platform). It will allow PSO to better track consultant utilization on projects, plan team allocation,
monitor project delivery and recognize revenue.- Assist in the day to day management of the PSO Sales Operations supporting the field stakeholders.
- Administer and help users with the professional services time tracking system, FinancialForce
- Set up project data in the system for PSO engagements and help managers as needed with staffing for engagements
- Respond to requests for data cleanup and correction in FinancialForce
- Respond to troubleshooting requests and make decisions about when to escalate and how - Manage weekly tasks, such as verifying alignment between orders created in ordering system and details in
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
Be able to communicate with Partners and Contractors to ensure efficient and effective implementation of Professional Services operations.
Track program data, aggregate metrics and provide regular reporting.
Maintain Professional Services database; coordinate change management activities to various stakeholders, and reply promptly to the Professional Services case queue.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in Business Administration
2-5+ years of work experience, preferably in a project / program management role.
- Be extremely detail-oriented while doing repetitive tasks.
- Have G-Suite and Salesforce knowledge.
- Have strong data entry skills.
- Enjoy working with a team.
- Proven track record of successfully executing project deliverables.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, communication and influencing skills.
- Excellent ability to work and thrive in a team environment.
- Ability to work with minimal daily supervision.
Nice to have Skills (not required):
Ability to seamlessly multitask across several projects with varying responsibilities, content and scope.
Ability to change priorities quickly and be flexible with new tasks and challenges.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Operations Project Coordinator
Location: Austin, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 328271
Posted Date: 6/13/2018