Systems Administrator - Chandler, AZ
We are looking for a Systems Administrator for a contract position in Chandler, AZ.
Must be well-rounded in the following skills/knowledge areas.
- Experience with supporting the client environment for both hardware and software products.
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with a variety of contacts, primarily mid to senior level professionals.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Possess leadership and relationship management capabilities
- Strategic thinking with strong analytic skills
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills; ability to work with a diverse team and help influence / drive change across the functional and business boundaries.
- Self- motivated, goal oriented and an innovative thinker
- Continuous improvement attitude; ability to construct, refine and implement leading ITAM practices and processes which aligns with enterprise strategic direction
- Ability to work in highly technical environments and determine potential impacts to the business.
- Strong technical/system administrative skills to assist with risk assessment and vulnerabilities
- Maintains expert analytic skills
- Experience with Technology Standards Center
- Ability to identify client application functionality.
- Ability to identify alternative client applications.
- Packaging knowledge Qualys and VSS experience
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Systems Administrator
Location: Chandler, AZ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 328424
Posted Date: 6/14/2018