Communications Specialist - Auburn Hills, MI
- Creatively construct publications, presentations, writing, editing, artwork, layout, print and distribution.
- Ensures messages are consistent to meet company standards to maintain and promote a positive image on behalf of the organization.
- Management and implementation of internal and external communication forums for Vice President of Purchasing and external supply base including content and presentation creation and participation both in-person and remote locations of meetings and events.
- Ability to develop and execute multiple communication programs simultaneously.
- Maintain a level of excellence by establishing and enforcing communication standards.
- Maintain equipment by coordinating requirements with Information Communication and Technology; examining state-of-the-art technology; recommending upgrades; controlling installations.
- Ensure designs accurately reflect the desired message and effectively express information.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute or drive team success by clarifying expectation and minimizing political hurdles.
- Demonstrate unwavering commitment to delivering results.
- Exhibit a willingness to do things differently and consistently translate ideas into actions that deliver results.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work in a team environment
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Communications, Graphic Design or Public Relations
- 5+ years communications experience with excellent writing skills; quality focus; market knowledge; planning; resolving conflict; customer service; managing processes; presentation skills; technical understanding
- Exceptional proficiency in PowerPoint/Google Slides
- Website design experience
- Experience video creation software such as Videoshop, IMovie App, Nutshell, Magisto, etc.
- Ability to use Adobe Create Suite and experience with PhotoShop
- Master's degree Direct experience in corporate communications with a Fortune 100 company or larger
Auburn Hills, MI
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Communications Specialist
Location: Auburn Hills, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 329272
Posted Date: 6/21/2018