Tube Assembly Tester - Tempe , AZ
If you are interested in the job opening, please email an updated resume including contact information to email@example.com
Job Title: Tester/ Quality Inspector
Location: Tempe, AZ
Type: Contract Position
Hours: 3rd Shift: M-F, 8:30PM – 5:00AM
The Testers primary function is to evaluate, disposition, and rework image intensifier tubes to ensure that product meets all specifications and that only quality product moves forward. They must be able to multitask in a manufacturing environment and may be required to perform specialized tests and perform rework procedures as directed by engineering which may include the operation of various high power laser rework systems.
- Performs inspection and test on parts and assemblies per written specifications and blueprints.
- Uses electrical and/or mechanical equipment such as oscilloscopes, power supplies, current and voltage meters dial calipers and indicators, height gauges, micrometers and microscopes.
- Completes and maintains accurate test data and records.
- Interfaces with production, engineering.
- Has working knowledge of creation and maintenance of work instructions, visual aids and standard work documents.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- HS Diploma or GED
- Working knowledge of electrical and/or mechanical measuring equipment and quality control terminology.
- Knowledge of all safety practices applicable to the job.
- Must be able to consistently report to work and be on time for scheduled shift
- Soldering certification preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Etc. an asset.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
Tempe , AZ
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Tube Assembly Tester
Location: Tempe , AZ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 329346
Posted Date: 6/22/2018