HR Assistant (Payroll and Benefit Administration) - Irvine, CA
Position Title : HR Assistant (Payroll and Benefit Administration)
Location : Irvine, CA
Reports to: VP of HR and accounting
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Working Hours: 9am-6pm
This position is responsible for both of HR assistant and Administrative assistant including payroll, 401K and other administrative operation.
Essential Duties (Not Official: Please ask the interviewer for more details)
Assisting HR duties
• Prepare documents and forms for new employees
• Check all forms from new employees and file or send them to accounting firms, 401K record keeper or etc.
• Process payroll and 401K contribution
• Check the result of payroll and 401K monthly process and report it to VP of HR and accounting
• Assist 401K educational meeting
• Organize data for several audits e.g., insurance, 401K and etc.
• Organize updating data for HR and 401K and gather data from employees if VP of HR and accounting requests
• Update documents describing HR, 401K and other operations.
• Prepare documents and forms for employees leaving our company
• Check all forms from leaving employees and file or send them to accounting firms, 401K record keeper or etc.
Assisting Administrative duties
• Handle incoming mail and calls
• Prepare outgoing mail and package shipping
• Process of quotes, purchase orders, contracts, invoices and checks
• Inventory and order office supplies and services
• Processing of paperwork for employee benefits(401K, insurance) and timekeeping
• Assist with all aspects of general office coordination
• Interact with clients, vendors and visitors
• Perform additional tasks as assigned
OTHER & MISCELLANEOUS
• Seeks constant improvement, more efficient and less expensive ways and means in work processes.
• Performs special projects and other miscellaneous duties as assigned by management.
• Maintains high ethical standards in the work place.
• Reports all irregular issues and problems to management for solution.
• Maintains good communication with management, office staff members and outside contacts.
• Complies with all company policies and procedures.
• Responsible for maintaining a clean and safe working area.
Education & Work Experience
• Fluent in English and Japanese, both written and verbal is a plus
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills on the phone
• Experience of payroll operation
• Experience of 401K contribution operation using record keeper’s system (Empower retirement)
• Windows OS and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) operation
• Previous cold calling experience, preferred
• Previous experience in IT field, preferred
• Previous experience in the design and development of sales material, preferred
Tools & Equipment
• General office equipment including phones, fax, copier, personal computer, printer, scanner, etc.
• Software includes the use of Windows operating system, MS Office
United States of America
Human Resources/Training / Human Resources
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: HR Assistant (Payroll and Benefit Administration)
Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 329409
Posted Date: 6/28/2018