Process Architecture Analyst - Charlotte, NC
Process Architecture Analyst
This is a W2 opportunity presented by Advantage Resourcing. No resumes will be accepted from Recruiters or Agencies.
Location: Charlotte, NC
Length of Contract: 6 - 24 months
Job ID: #329525
Hourly rate: $55/hr.
- Organizes, leads, and facilitates cross-entity, enterprise-wide redesign initiatives that will encompass an end to end analysis and future state redesign that requires specialized knowledge or skill critical to the redesign effort.
- Develops root cause analysis and business case for proposed technology, staff and structure changes, including cost estimates.
- Establishes standards for measuring performance against process requirements.
- Aligns projects to management strategy. Produces new process improvement techniques and services.
- Develops metrics that provide data for process management indicators for future improvement opportunities. Identifies and manages resources, including cross-entity members, to successfully execute projects.
- Provides consultation on the use of re-engineering techniques to improve process performance and product quality.
- May support to M&A integration efforts, possibly taking a lead role.
- Coaches multiple redesign teams in six sigma process and tools.
- Drives business awareness of quality/process methodology.
Works with line of business groups to understand their business landscape and top of the house products and services they deliver to internal and external customers.
Identify the TOH Value Streams which are required to be executed to delivery value to the customer, understand the stages which that value stream goes through and processes which help in fulfilling the requirements of those stages.
Align these processes to a common process classification framework e.g. APQC, ITIL, COBIT etc. Also work with Business Process Owner, SMEs and Process Designers/Modelers to get the processes documented, activities identified for those processes and if needed, tasks identified under those activities.
Coach the internal and external stakeholders on Process Architecture framework, standards and guidelines/ best practices.
Perform Quality review of process models to ensure they are in line with the enterprise process modeling standards.
Manage and maintain enterprise process inventory and classification framework (change requests governance)
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Process Architecture Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 329525
Posted Date: 6/25/2018