Marketing Specialist - McLean, VA
We are currently seeking a Marketing Specialist for a 4+ month (possible contract to perm) contractual opportunity with our client in McLean, VA. The qualified candidate will responsible for the execution of marketing projects, including online and offline marketing tactics; and contributes to process improvements and problem solving with existing solutions.
Shift: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- Work closely with internal service groups and suppliers to marketing projects.
- Create programs using marketing mediums including: advertising, promotions, web, email and e-marketing and reporting.
- Drives projects to ensure objectives and campaign strategies are being implemented.
- Coordinate with other teams to deliver projects, as necessary.
- Develop and recommend cost-effective solutions and work with vendors to create pricing and timelines.
- Create project estimates and schedules with manager approval. Make sure all deadlines and budget are met.
- Oversees quality control of all projects through editing, proofing and the review process.
- Creates and coordinates the lead generation, reporting and database process and report results back to manager and suppliers with manager approval, on all projects.
- Requires in-depth knowledge and prior experience working as a Marketing Specialist, ability to perform duties listed above
- Must be able to solve complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
- Ability to work independently; receive minimal guidance
- Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
- Must be able to represent the level at which career may stabilize for many years or even until retirement
- Contributes to process improvements
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
Location: McLean, VA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 329606
Posted Date: 6/26/2018