IT Project Manager (FieldGlass/S/4) - Houston, TX
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 12 months+ Contract
Requirements: Background Check & Drug Test
Fieldglass Out-Of-The-Box deployment product manager
Location: Houston or Roseville, CA.
This individual will lead the deployment of a Fielglass Out of The Box cloud solution, integrating it natively to SAP S4 solution and ensuring alignment and consistency across the GCS suite of solutions. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with our product managers, Fieldglass supplier, IT, MOC leads, Operations and customers to drive a successful implementation of the Fieldglass solution.
• Strategically drives the Fieldglass Out Of The Box implementation project.
• Leads and oversees all phases of the software development lifecycle - Analysis, Design, Construction, Test, Deploy, Warranty in alignment to the HPE IT strategy.
• Leads internal project to ensure that it meets all scope, time, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing.
• Works with different software development and implementation methodologies
• Leads cross-functional regional and global process optimization and solution development
• Consolidates and prioritizes requirements from our stakeholders: translates business requirements into solution capabilities requirements that will become the foundation for the Fielglass product configuration.
• Leads cross-functional regional and global project team
• Recognized internally and externally as an industry expert
Education and Experience Required
• Fieldglass subject matter expert
• Successful experience in leading the implementation of the Fieldglass solution (out of the box) in a large size organization
• Successful experience in integrating Fieldglass to S4 HANA
• First level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
• Typically 10+ years of experience in a technology function that implements third party supplier cloud solutions.
Qualifications and required skills:
• Fieldglass solution expert
• Experience working on the following Fieldglass modules/capabilities: Decision Form, Job Posting, Work Order, Time Sheets, Integrated Invocing, Ariba cloud integration and Worker Profile
• Understanding of Fieldglass roadmap
• Leadership of large-scale innovation / technology projects / programs
• PMP Certification
• Understanding of master data management and reporting
• Lean / six sigma certification (preferred)
• Advanced internal and external relationship management skills.
• Advanced communication and influencing skills; mastery in English
• Excellent leadership skills including team-building and conflict resolution and management
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Marketing
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: IT Project Manager (FieldGlass/S/4)
Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 329676
Posted Date: 6/26/2018