Facilities Coordinator - Phoenix, AZ
LOCATION: Phoenix, AZ 85012
HOURS: 8:00am-5:00pm Mon-Fri
PAY RATE: $16.59 - $21/hr depending on experience
- Supports facility in maintaining daily operational functions.
- Maintains daily routine functions to include work orders, contractor monitoring, inspections, resolving facility related issues, lending support as required to other business groups.
- Interacts with both contracted vendors and facility management and occupants.
- Works independently and supervises projects, company events and facility related program launches.
- Conducts weekly /monthly facility tours and inspections to identify potential issues and ensures all mechanical systems are functioning properly. Reports malfunctions and assists in scheduling repairs as required.
- Maintains all compliances codes, provides input for monthly reports.
- Maintains facility recycling programs, shredding operations, copier paper distribution
- Performs light maintenance duties, light bulb replacement, minor plumbing repairs, painting, carpet repairs and maintain key management system.
- Works with business unit in assessing seating and layout needs.
- Coordinates and schedules Project/Office reconfiguration moves. Interfaces with IT, Telecom, Contractors, Building inspectors, Various Trades, Business Unit Management, and possibly other related project services such as Custodial, Packing Crates Provider etc Assists and supports build out projects.
- Performs weekly/monthly safety inspections. Assists vendor with Fire Tests
- Assists in 911 emergency calls
- Reports all safety issues and or makes arrangements for corrective actions.
- Assists in maintaining environmental policies.
- Maintains recycling programs
- Supports annual audits and inspections.
Excellent Organizational and communication Skills
Ability to work with a wide variety of internal and external groups.
PC Literate with basic office skills, creating reports, filling out forms, tracking invoices/work orders etc.
High School Diploma or equivalent is required
Valid Drivers’ License required
Minimum 2 -3 years building services related experience REQUIRED
Technical Understanding of Mechanical Systems
Trade School desirable.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Facilities Coordinator
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 329824
Posted Date: 6/27/2018