Marketing Operations Lead (SalesForce and Marketo) - Denver, CO
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a Marketing Operations Lead in Denver, CO. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done. Positions could be extended for one year but positions will maintain contractor status.
The Marketing Operations Lead is responsible for driving the tactical and technical direction of projects in the support, development and execution of programs, tools and resources for all business units. This entails strong knowledge of operational and delivery tools: campaign automation (Marketo) and CRM (SalesForce.com)
The position is accountable for a variety of functions that require strong business acumen, marketing knowledge, understanding/management of internal processes, and a functional/technical knowledge of campaign automation and CRM tool sets, including:
• Implementation of Campaign Automation Tools and Programs - Building Demand Funnel logic, campaign construction, lead scoring and specific program logic in Marketo
• Working closely with Marcomm, Segment Marketing, Product Marketing, and Ecommerce to execute strategy within campaign automation and CRM tools.
• Responsible for building and maintaining reporting functionality within Campaign Automation and CRM toolsets to enable campaign forecasting and tracking metrics for trend & ROI analysis and continuous improvement of program performance.
• 5-7 years proven results delivery track record in Marketing or Database marketing
• 4 year degree in Business or equivalent experience is required
• Functional and Technical experience with Salesforce CRM and Marketo (or similar Marketing Automation platform)
• Proven ability to work effectively in teams and independently; strong organizational and project management abilities, strong analytical and critical thinking and innovative problem solving skills.
• Strong Excel skills and ability to demonstrate experience in forecasting and measuring results.
• Requires strong work ethic, ability to work independently and strategically on complex, long-term projects.
• Strong interpersonal skills are required to help with communication, team support and team effectiveness
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• Experience executing & managing one or more of the following:
o Integrated marketing programs using online and social marketing tactics.
o Campaign Automation Platforms (Marketo/Eloqua/Aprimo)
o SalesForce.com funnel management
• Ability to break down complex problems into manageable goals.
• Experience in analyzing data to develop channel specific marketing plans
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Marketing Operations Lead (SalesForce and Marketo)
Location: Denver, CO
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 329868
Posted Date: 6/28/2018