Global Inventory Optimization - Round Rock, TX
Title: Global Inventory Optimization / 329903
Location: Round Rock, TX
Duration: 6+ months with quarterly extensions
Global Inventory Optimization
- New team being created and specifically focus on GIO - Global Inventory Optimization
Need support in BI (Business Intelligence) , reporting, coding to get data visibility and reporting. SQL Server will base of writing of the code. Focus strongly on candidate who have SQL Server Development experience and have experience with the business requirement gathering side.
- Strong MS Reporting Services
- Strong Microsoft SQL (T-SQL) skills.
- Strong SSIS skills.
- Proficient in working with Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio and Visual Studio.
- Minimum 2yrs SQL Development Experience Design.
- Design and develop scalable, and fully documented, automated solutions that meet customer needs.
- Provides full design, planning, configuration, documentation and deployment of the solution.
- Identifies design requirements and makes recommendations for capacity planning, performance optimization and future direction.
- Troubleshoots tools, availability, and performance issues.
- Collaborates on and implements architecture recommendations to application integration, system administration, problem management, preventive maintenance, performance tuning.
- Identifies and eliminates performance bottlenecks and makes performance-related recommendations (hardware, software, configuration).
- Leads or participates in the software development lifecycle, which includes research, new development, modification, security, correction of errors, reuse, re-engineering and maintenance of software products.
- Manages or utilizes software that is built and implemented as a product, using best-in-class development process/lifecycle management (ex: Agile, Waterfall).
- Gathers business requirements and participates in product definition and feature prioritization, including customer usability studies.
- Creates technical documentation of software products/solutions.
- Assists with the development and review of end user and technical end user documentation.
- Drives idea generation for new software products, or for the next version of an existing product.
- Responsible for the delivery of products within budget, schedule and quality guidelines.
- Works with the team to develop, maintain, and communicate current development schedules, timelines and development status.
- Makes changes to system software to correct errors in the original implementation and creates extensions to existing programs to add new features or performance improvements.
- Designs and develops major functional or performance enhancements for existing products, or produces new software products or tools.
- Reviews requirements, specifications and designs to assure product quality; develops and implements plans and tests for product quality or performance assurance. REPONSIBILITIES • Contributes to the design and architecture of high-quality, complex systems and software environments.
- Prepares, reviews and analyzes software specifications for products and systems.
- Contributes to the development, review, analysis and implementation of test strategies for complex software products and systems.
- Contributes to the development, test and integration of code for new or existing software of significant complexity involving multiple teams.
- Provides the review, analysis and closed-loop corrective action for issues contributing to software. • Designs and implements software lifecycle and quality assurance methods for projects and products.
- Presents accurate project status to senior leadership, at both a summary and detailed level.
- Prepares technical documents used internally and externally to provide both summary and detailed technical information other teams require to complete projects and tasks
Round Rock, TX
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Global Inventory Optimization
Location: Round Rock, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 329903
Posted Date: 6/28/2018