Senior Microsoft integration developer - San Francisco, CA
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Senior Microsoft integration developer to work onsite in San Francisco. This is initially a 6 month contract position and has the potential to extend to 24 months.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!
We are currently looking for a senior Integration developer to join our team. The Senior Integration Developer is responsible to provide application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing design. The developer should have a good grasp with SSIS. Their duties include solution design, development and may include ongoing operational support of the code-line.
• Design and develop highly complex store procedure and functions using SQL Server 2014
• Designs, develop and unit test ETL using SSIS 2014.
• Design and develop data processing processes as required using SSIS.
• Conduct design and code walk-throughs.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Drive consistent quality practices through all work and in major new functionalities.
• Past experience in designing reusable integration components using Microsoft technologies.
• Ability to design solution using various Microsoft technologies keeping scale, reusable and system performance in mind.
• Maintains system and programming guidelines by adhering to the software development lifecycle.
• Develop technical design document detailing design used to maintain system
• Experience with MS SQL Server as a developer
• Provides reference documentation by writing and maintaining technical specifications.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, MIS or related field or equivalent experience
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 329264
San Francisco, CA
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior Microsoft integration developer
Location: San Francisco, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 329997
Posted Date: 6/28/2018