Online Content Project Manager - Hopkinton, MA
Online Content Project Manager
Location: Hopkinton, MA
EST business hours - Can work from home once trained
The Online Content Project Manager ensures online Site Solutions, Services, Product, and Industry content meets the needs of customers, is accurate, and is published on-time. The project manager will work cross-functionally, managing deliverables owned by product marketing managers, web designers, localization team members, graphic designers, and web publishers.
To be successful in this role, you must be results-oriented, have strong collaboration and interpersonal skills, as well as strong project management skills. You must be detail-oriented, with excellent written and oral communication skills. The ability to operate independently while establishing strong working relationships with co-workers and cross-functional teams is essential. Someone who is naturally curious and likes to ask questions would have a strong foundation for success in this role.
- Collaborate with product marketing, globalization, and product launch teams to scope product content needs, establish goals, and identify publishing dates.
- Manage online content creation and publishing. Manage projects by collaborating cross-functionally with teams that provide content and services. Define detailed project plans, monitor progress, risks, and risk mitigations.
- Maintain quality control: review, approve, and address quality issues as needed.
- Be a problem solver. Listen and collaborate to understand challenges, and work cross-functionally to find solutions.
- Serve as the first line of contact for updating and maintaining published content. Partner cross-functionally to determine updates needed and publish modifications.
Required Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience managing technical projects is a must. Project managing online web content is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience defining project schedules and managing projects. Experience using project management tools (SmartSheets, Clarizen, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Excel, etc.) is required.
- Experience optimizing content for search engines is a plus.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, problem-solving, and presentation skills are a must.
- Experience managing projects using an agile methodology (Jira, VersionOne, Pivotal Tracker, etc.) is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Online Content Project Manager
Location: Hopkinton, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 330051
Posted Date: 6/29/2018