Mail & Print Services - Mountain View, CA
Job Title: Field Service Rep (Mail & Print Services)
Location: Mountain View (and surrounding area)
Pay Rate: $15.00/hr - $17.00/hr
Contract: 6 months (temp to perm opportunity)
HOURS: 8:00am - 5:00pm Mon-Fri
Must have valid, clean Drivers license with reliable transportation to travel within sites that need support. Mileage reimbursement .50 cents/per mile.
- The Field Service Rep supports the daily operations of one or more locations including any or all of the following: Copy production and finish work, operation of a mail center, maintaining billing logs and reports.
- Supports the regions logs and reports, the services during implementation and fills in for absences and vacations throughout the company locations, as well as assists during start-up of new accounts.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists new site implementation.
- Assists Site Manager or Supervisor in offering suggestions for improvement. May include new suggestions or suggestions to existing processes or procedures.
- Assists in the training of new and existing employees.
- Maintains accurate, complete, and up to date Site Procedure Guides, Forms and Logs, and other Site Branding as directed by Site Manager or Supervisor.
- Collects data for the completion of the Monthly Management Report as directed by the Site Manager or Site Supervisor.
- Orders paper, toner and other supplies as directed by Site Manager or Supervisor.
In the absence of onsite personnel, may perform any of, but is not limited to the following duties:
- Processes all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Performs other mailroom functions, such as mail fulfillment, which includes sorting, filing, packaging, and processing shipments for delivery to multiple locations.
- Filing and labeling of documents and other materials for storage and retrieval.
- Shipping and Receiving, including the movement of boxes and or equipment.
- Provides Courier Service for the pickup and delivery of mail and copy jobs, on campus and offsite.
- Assists in the Copy Center and performs all functions required for the delivery and completion of all copy requests. May include the usage of binding, folders, laminators, etc.
- Performs basic troubleshooting on all equipment used within the Center.
- Assists in the coordinating of work assignments to meet specific deadlines and service deliverables.
- Manage all aspects of the Center in the absence of the Site Manager or Supervisor.
- Performs Front Desk Receptionist duties.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Ability to use and basic troubleshooting of mailroom equipment, copiers and printers
- Good organizational skills and strong attention to detail.
- Good communications and strong customer service skills.
- HS Diploma or GED required
- Must have valid, clean Drivers license with your own reliable transportation.
Mountain View, CA
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Mail & Print Services
Location: Mountain View, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 330058
Posted Date: 6/28/2018