Oracle Cache Engineer - North Brunswick Township, NJ
Ranked as a Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for an Oracle Cache Engineer to work onsite in North Brunswick, NJ. Check out the qualifications below. If you think that you meet these, please apply online.
Title: Oracle Cache Engineer
Location: North Brunswick, NJ
Note: This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing (no C2C). We offer benefits for purchase that include Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as 401k plan.
- This individual will be directly involved in the engineering and architecture of High Performance Computing (HPC) environment and will set the go forward model for the Securities HPC environment.
- They will work with development and technical support teams on application and/ or patch installation, configuration, systems integration, testing, user acceptance testing, deployment and post go-live support.
- They will be part of the 24X7 escalation support process for all Securities Platform Management environments.
- The position will take a key role in support and implementation of application infrastructure that requires collaboration across various infrastructure teams to integrate best practices and efficiencies into production environments while mitigating risk through testing and capacity planning.
- Design, develop and maintain IMDG platform based on Oracle Coherence Design and develop underlying architecture to incorporate grid framework required for application and data capabilities.
- Work with Infrastructure teams to translate architecture blueprints into detailed infrastructure definitions/templates that can be used to build out the infrastructure stack using firm standard automation tools.
- For Oracle Coherence region sizes, cache sizes, replication settings, TTL settings.
- Work with Architecture to create architecture/infrastructure diagrams covering Load Balancers, proxies, reverse proxies, application servers, databases, caches, queues, connectivity to trading systems (FIX protocol).
- For Load Balancers, proxies configurations, resiliency requirements, failover capabilities.
- Experience in design, analysis and implementation of the Oracle Coherence in-memory data grid.
- Caching technology: Coherence (used here so preferred over the others), or Hazelcast (open source product similar to Coherence), or Gemfire Java/J2EE programming support (to help the Developers who code in Java).
- Experience architecting scalable and distributed solutions.
- Working with other IMDG solutions like Gemfire, Hazlecast, terracotta.
- LINUX (must know Linux day to day operations since they use a Linux based platform).
- Strong working expertise in Unix scripting ( Shell, Perl, Python, Jython).
- Strong experience in Middleware design and analysis with Java/J2EE technology support.
- Solid problem solving, analytical, technical, written and oral communication skills.
Adv Ref #: 330198
North Brunswick Township, NJ
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Oracle Cache Engineer
Location: North Brunswick Township, NJ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 330198
Posted Date: 7/27/2018