Solution Architecture - Taylor, MI
- The Solution Architect helps teams with the architecture of new and existing applications using OEM standard architecture patterns and processes.
- Works with application teams to define, assemble and integrate components based on OEM standards and business requirements (examples: hardware, software, availability, scalability and reliability)
- Supports the application team in the development of the technical design and documentation
- Provides support such as troubleshooting to application performance issues
- Participate in vendor solution evaluation processes
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Lead architecture discussions related to Contact Center technologies and Microsoft Dynamics architecture implementation
- Interact with external service providers to determine technical fit with architectural platform and features
- Assess system feature requirements against external partner capabilities, including API definitions, to document and assess technical gaps and determine development requirements.
- Lead design patterns discussion for native mobile app and micro-services development.
- Lead business commercial discussions with technical assessments of partners, including: -Service interoperability and access -Infrastructure -Scalability -Security and Data Handling -Licensing -Global footprint -Support -The ability to steward business-led and internal Contact Center initiatives to ensure compliance with IT policy and security requirements -Knowledge of web and mobile development practices, including native app. development -Good understanding of iterative development methodologies. -Basic knowledge of project management processes - ability to develop a plan and track it to completion. -Experience with cloud hosting provider integration (such as Azure, AWS) -Experience with networks, firewall, private cloud, extranets -Call Center Business Domain and supporting Architectures and Technologies (Chat, Telephony, CRM, Identity Management, Analytics, Telephony, etc.) -Microservices,REST web service Development Experience -Architecture experience with Microsoft Dynamics
B.S. Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent work experience in the requested field
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Solution Architecture
Location: Taylor, MI
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 330241
Posted Date: 7/18/2018