IT Treasury Project Manager - ,
Job Title: Project Manager - Expected Travel: 10%
This is a W2 position offered by Advantage Resourcing. No resumes will be accepted from Recruiters or Agencies. All applicant should submit a current resume in WORD format not PDF.
Duration: 8-12 months – could be extended
Hourly rate: $60
Location: Charlotte NC, Minneapolis MN, San Francisco CA, remote for the right candidate
Job ID: #33277
Project Manager supporting a large Lockbox project in the Treasury Management, Merchant and Payment Solutions group.
Assigned Duties and Responsibilities include but not limited to:
Working closely with the Lockbox Product Management team to define/maintain a plan, lead meetings and help execute tasks needed to complete the plan. The Project Manager will coordinate and drive activities between lines of businesses, stakeholders, and related project support. The Project Manager will be fully trained on all aspects of the assignment.
1. Direct experience with one or more bank mergers/divestitures for Treasury Management
2. Ability to build a complex plan across multiple businesses and communicate effectively utilizing MS PowerPoint and other professional tools
3. Proven ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
4. Ability to help drive conversations, decisions, and prioritization
5. Candidate must be organized and be able to keep detail records of conversations, actions items, next steps, issues, etc.
6. Working knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, and MS Outlook.
7. Comfortable providing updates to senior management
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Systems
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: IT Treasury Project Manager
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 330277
Posted Date: 6/29/2018