Senior Java Developer(s) (Apache Camel / Drools) - San Leandro, CA
Senior Java Developer(s) 2 Immediate roles (with Apache Camel and Drools preferred) Must have strong passion for developing
quality code and deep understanding of core concepts of java/J2ee technologies.
(Advantage Reference #330393)
- Prior experience with Apache Camel
- Prior experience with Drools rule engine
- 10+ years web development experience which includes the programming/ development of web applications.
- Prior working experience in Agile/Scrum teams
- Knowledge and understanding of test driven application development
- Prior experience with large scale Service Oriented Architecture(SOA) implementations
- Prior experience with Unix/Linux, Maven and GIT is a PLUS
- 10+ years overall software development experience.
- 7+ years hands-on experience in developing Java/J2EE applications
- Strong experience in developing SOAP and REST based web services utilizing industry standard frameworks like Axis/Apache CXF /Spring WS
- Working knowledge of relational databases and OR mapping frameworks like hibernate
- Demonstrated OO design skills and familiarity with GOF/J2EE design patterns
- Proven communication skills, both written and oral
- Familiarity with all facets of SDLC - ranging from inception to deployment
- Hands-on experience with unit testing frameworks like JUnit or TestNG
- Prepare technical design documents and participate in design reviews.
- Design , develop and unit test application functionality.
- Participate in the entire SDLC and interface with project managers , business analysts , QA and deployment teams.
- Troubleshoot production issues and provide developer support for releases.
- Be a team player
Acts as the highest-level technical expert on the development and implementation of highly complex, large-scale internet and intranet applications on diverse platforms, crossing multiple business lines. Uses expert knowledge of web technologies, including C++, Java, Java Script, HTML, CGI, XML, Perl, ASP, multimedia applications, database modeling tools and/or database interactions. Evaluates systems specifications for client area web site requirements and determines and implements the most efficient and cost-effective software/package solution. Provides leadership in researching and tracking new web technologies, developing service applications, and analyzing business requirements as they pertain to web-based systems. Oversees system quality assurance and consistency with installation and security policy and standards. Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.
San Leandro, CA
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior Java Developer(s) (Apache Camel / Drools)
Location: San Leandro, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 330393
Posted Date: 7/2/2018