Program Analyst - COLUMBIA, MD
Job Title: Program Analyst
Location: Columbia, MD
Assist the Program Managers and the Manager of Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) in the daily management of program execution and customer support activities utilizing a wide range of administrative, communications and interpersonal skills. Duties include, but are not limited to, assisting Program Managers and Manager of ILS with written customer communications, compiling, analyzing and reporting financial and schedule information, verbal and written interface within the organization and supplier base, problem resolution, generation and tracking of program administrative documents as well as deliverable contract documents (CDRLs), tracking of project action items and coordinating incoming and outgoing correspondence.
Support the Program Manager and Manager of ILS in:
- Communicating the program work breakdown structure.
- Defining and tracking program budgets and spend plans.
- Generation of program work packages.
- Documenting task responsibilities via Work Authorization Documents.
- Assist in the development of program schedules.
- Verifying and communicating program technical milestones.
- Defining program resource requirements.
- Monitoring and reporting cost, schedule and performance by comparing actual status against
- Conduct variance analysis.
- Recommend corrective action plans.
- Implement and monitor recovery plans.
- Assist with proposal development.
- Coordinate shipping documents with the shipping department.
- Tracking status of deployed personnel CONUS and OCONUS.
- Coordinate with HR and Department Managers to fill program personnel requirements.
- Coordinate withsecurity FSO to assist as required.
- Participate in communications with top management, the customer, engineering, production, field operations & support, contracts, purchasing, marketing and financial management.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Software tools used in this job to include but not be limited to: Microsoft Office software and email, COBRA, EVMS Financial Software, Deltek CostPoint or equivalent.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field such as Engineering, Physical Sciences, or Business; or equivalent amount of education and work experience providing exposure to those areas required by program management. Candidates must have a background capable of supporting application for security clearance in the United States.
Three years of program-related experience, with the emphasis on project management. This includes program planning, program organization, scheduling, budgeting, analyzing and reporting financial and schedule information.
United States of America
Legal/Compliance/Finance / Legal
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Program Analyst
Location: COLUMBIA, MD
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 330594
Posted Date: 7/5/2018