Inspector - Santa Clara, CA
Our client was founded in 2004 as a venture-backed medical device company in Silicon Valley. Our client is part of a Interventional Pulmonology business unit and is dedicated to supporting clinicians in improving the lives of patients who suffer from severe emphysema.
In this position you will assemble, inspect, and test parts, subassemblies, and finished medical devices. Support R&D and Engineering projects as needed.
• Assemble, inspect, and test parts, subassemblies and finished devices following released documentation
• Inspection of subassemblies and finished devices
• Comply with GMP, safety procedures, and company policies
• Help to identify any parts shortages and production issues
• Communicate any issues related to product quality or workplace safety
• Complete Lot History Records (LHRs) and other controlled documents as required
• Help with training and the development of others
• Perform other tasks as needed
• Good verbal and written communication skills, in English. Ability to perform simple arithmetic.
• Ability to satisfactorily perform assembly, inspection, and test procedures, and record activities neatly and accurately in written and electronic records.
• Able to take direction well from Leads and Supervisors.
• Able to work well with others in a cooperative and constructive manner.
• Able to work independently, take initiative, and make good use of time.
• Able to work in a Controlled Environment Room, including wearing a lab coat, hair net, shoe coverings, and latex gloves (or equivalent).
• Good visual inspection skills, using a microscope.
• Preferred: High School Diploma or equivalent, and previous experience in medical device manufacturing or related field.
Santa Clara, CA
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Temp to Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Inspector
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Job Type: Temp to Hire Position
Reference ID: 330656
Posted Date: 7/5/2018