Procurement Aide - Addison, NY
One of the world’s leaders in materials science, our client has an opening for a PART-TIME Procurement Aide for a year long contract. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a company with a 166–year track record of creating life-changing inventions. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
The purchasing coordinator will:
• Monitor a shared mailbox and manage requisitions being submitted by employees.
• Provide customer support for requester utilizing a standardized order form.
• Conduct basic quote review.
• Properly format requisitions and enter into the PeopleSoft Finance system.
• Process Purchase Order changes in PeopleSoft system.
• Manage order acknowledgements for designated suppliers.
• Conduct invoice resolution
• Communicate with suppliers in regards to purchase orders, invoicing, and pack slips.
• Compile purchasing and spend metrics and organize in a monthly report.
• Assist with procurement cost reduction projects.
• Understand and adhere to Global Buying Policy.
• Other administrative tasks as assigned.
• Must have Associates degree in business or supply chain related field
• Must demonstrate enthusiasm, trustworthiness, integrity, and good work ethic.
• 1-2 years of administrative experience.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel.
• Peoplesoft Finance or SAP experience preferred.
Top Candidates will be shortlisted on Tuesday July 10th
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Procurement Aide
Location: Addison, NY
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 330700
Posted Date: 7/5/2018