ETL Tester - Winston-Salem, NC
Support testing and development through a complete System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of data and ETL processes in Big Data Hadoop Data Lake and Data Warehouse Environment
- Effectively work in an ETL framework driven environment.
- Creating test plans, test cases, test procedures, test scripts, and expected results.
- Experience with automation tools like AutoSys.
- Work very closely with business analysts, development teams and project managers for requirements and business rules •
- Verifies program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
- Oversees overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
- Develops new documentation, departmental technical procedures and user guides.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported area and oversees creation of updates to and testing of the business continuation plan.
- BS/BA degree or higher in information technology
- 5+ years of systems analysis including data analysis, profiling and/or design
- 5+ years of SQL experience (HIVE,DRILL,Toad,etc.,)
- 2+ years of SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) experience
- 2+ years of Big Data experience
- 2+ years of Agile experience
- 2+ years of application production support experience
- Experience with various Ab Initio tools including Acquire>It, BRE, ACE, Express>IT & Informatica.
- Experience with code promotion tools.
- Knowledge and understanding of application testing methodologies, tools, and execution
- Knowledge and understanding of technology testing: user acceptance testing including: planning, strategy, script creation, and execution.
- Knowledge and understanding of automated regression and maintaining scripts in regression.
Other Desired Qualifications
- Ability to coordinate completion of multiple tasks and meet aggressive time frames
- Strong analytical skills including analyzing complex data
- Experience with support of an enterprise application
- Experience applying new technologies to business needs in a technologically innovative , change-driven organization
- Knowledge and understanding of relational database concepts, querying, data warehousing, ETL process, requirements gathering and/or decision support tools
- Knowledge and understanding of software development life cycle (SDLC): code control, build and deployment
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: ETL Tester
Location: Winston-Salem, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 330709
Posted Date: 7/5/2018