Bilingual Japanese Recruiting Consultant - Irving, TX
Bilingual (Japanese/English) Recruiter / Subsidiary of Recruit HD
As one of the world’s leading staffing companies, our primary objective is clear-cut: To perfectly align the best people with appropriate positions for our clients everywhere. Every day, we talk to hiring managers, HR directors, procurement managers, and senior management to learn their needs. At the same time, we’re bringing in candidates and associates with a variety of skills and backgrounds, seeing how we can best put their skills to use.
Advantage Resourcing, a global leader in staffing and professional services, is a member of a family of staffing companies owned by parent Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., based in Tokyo Japan. The Advantage Resourcing service delivery model is “local market focus”, meaning that Advantage Resourcing learns client requirements for primary skill sets in every local market we serve. We are currently seeking a motivated self-starter, Bilingual Business Development Manager to join our team. Advantage Resourcing has more than 120 offices in the U.S. and you will be responsible for new business development through our wide and established network throughout in the U.S.
About the Opportunity:
This is an excellent opportunity for a motivated individual who has experience in recruiting or HR related field. The Recruiter partners with the Business Development Manager, who is facing clients, and will be responsible for sourcing and placing suitable candidates for job opportunities from our clients throughout in the U.S. Job opportunities may be either temp or perm positions. Bilingual skills are essential to build & maintain relationships with both clients and candidates. The Recruiter’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Identifies, networks and sells to potential passive candidates /job seekers through creative recruiting strategy, including the use of internal data base, social networking and direct sourcing.
· Maintains and updates a prospective candidate pipeline or hot list and prospective client lists utilizing internal database.
· Schedules and attends candidate interviews and screens for client and prospect staffing opportunities.
· Develops, penetrates and maintains candidates and client relationships through quality and skill marketing calls.
· Negotiates fees/ pay rates and closes deals in accordance with company goals and expectations
· Prepares talent for assignments with thorough orientation of job assignment and client site and required onboarding.
· Completes reference checks and identifies leads for opportunities to expand business unit reach within a client, territory or line of business.
· Recruiting or Human Resources experience.*
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Japanese.* *
· Bachelor's degree in a related field* *
· A motivated and performance driven team player* *
· Be able to work in a multinational and diverse company* *
· Must be authorized to work in the United States*
Competitive base salary based on experience and commission structure
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
United States of America
Human Resources/Training / Human Resources
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Bilingual Japanese Recruiting Consultant
Location: Irving, TX
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 330943
Posted Date: 7/7/2018