Accounts Payable Specialist - Billerica, MA
Accounts Payable Specialist
We are currently seeking a seasoned Accounts Payable Specialist or a 4+ month contractual opportunity with our client in Billerica, MA. The qualified candidate must be experienced in codes such as invoices, vouchers, expense reports, check requests, etc., with correct codes conforming to standard procedures to ensure proper entry into financial system.
- Handle all vendor correspondence via phone or email and prepare non-inventory purchase order requisitions. Investigates and resolves problems associated with processing of invoices and purchase orders; prepare batch check runs, wire transfers, and ACH transactions
- Assist with monthly status reports, and monthly closings.
- Reconcile various accounts by identifying errors in posting or omissions by applying appropriate accounting standards.
- Process remittance information from checks, drafts and wire transfers for invoices provided by vendors, reviewing instructions accompanying items to determine proper disposition and crediting accounts in accordance with standard procedures.
- Receive, research and resolve a variety of routine internal and external inquiries concerning account status, including communicating the resolution of discrepancies to appropriate persons.
- Files, maintains, and distributes accounting documents, records and reports.
- May assist with core Buyer tasks
- Prior AP experience in order to perform duties above
- MRP experience required; SAP preferred
- Buying experience required
- Experience with invoice issues and inventory optimization
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: Billerica, MA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 330988
Posted Date: 7/9/2018