Operations Analyst / Sales Compensation Analyst - Palo Alto, CA
Job Title: Operations Analyst / Sales Compensation Analyst / 331027
Duration: 6 months with possible extension
Location: Palo Alto, CA
The Operations Analyst (Sales Compensation) plays a critical role in our sales compensation process. This position will collaborate with Finance, Sales Operations, Human Resources, Field Operations and Sales worldwide.
- Finance Operations, Sales Compensation is responsible for providing support for the payouts for up to 900 variable incentive participant payees.
- Act as the primary steward for the Goal Assignment Form (GAF) process for all employees receiving commissions.
- Monitor/Identify new hires or transfers requiring goal assignment
- Solicit goal details from the appropriate owners
- Process goal assignment forms in our compensation system (Callidus)
- Shepherd the GAF through the appropriate approvals
- Coordinate with HR to update their HRIS systems with the resulting variable compensation details.
- Assist in responding to commissions-related questions from employees.
- Assist in preparing, reviewing and validating commissions system (Callidus) set-ups for calculation of world-wide commissions, including Americas, EMEA, APJ.
- Reconcile various critical stakeholder reports including Commissions Statements, Order Detail reports, and Year-to-date Attainment reports.
- Assist in developing our world class comp administration and enablement with special projects.
Experience / Skills Required:
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Compensation / finance experience, including use of automated incentive comp systems such as OIC, Xactly, Callidus, Varicent, etc. preferred
- Strong communication skills. Ability to administer programs and processes globally.
- Strong problem solving skills.
- Must be very proficient in Excel and/or Google Sheets (sumifs, vlookups, array formulas).
- Must be able to work on multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to strict deadlines.
Experience / Skills Desired:
- Experience with sales compensation processes preferred.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment.
Palo Alto, CA
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Operations Analyst / Sales Compensation Analyst
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 331027
Posted Date: 7/13/2018