Business Analyst - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Sr. Business Analyst to work onsite in Charlotte, NC. This is initially an 12 month contract position and has the potential to extend to 24 months.
This position is located in the heart of the business district in uptown Charlotte, NC.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!
The ideal candidate possesses:
- Minimum 5 years business analysis experience specifically in the field of business requirements development for customer facing products and services. Treasury management or Wholesale banking experience is required.
- Knowledge of full SDLC
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate ideas to diverse business and technical audiences.
- Proficiency with MS Office software products including MS Project, Power Point, Word, Excel, Visio, SharePoint.
- Experience navigating heavily matrixed organization, including multiple business lines.
Preferred skills include:
- Hands on experience with business requirements development
- Exposure to Agile methodology
- Experience developing business requirements in support of Treasury Management products and services (i.e. Liquidity Management, Accounting, Payments, FX, Risk)
- Experience with International payments products
- Experience with enterprise level global core platform transformation programs
- Business Process Analysis and Modeling background/experience
- Experience with third party vendors/solutions providers to develop complex product solutions through vendor solutions POCs, Demos, gap analysis
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 331273
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Software
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 331273
Posted Date: 7/10/2018