Electronic Trading Latency Consultant - North Brunswick Township, NJ
Ranked as a Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for an Electronic Trading Latency Consultant (with Systems Monitoring, design and development experience). Check out the qualifications below. If you think that you meet these, please apply online.
Title: Electronic Trading Latency Consultant
Location (one of the following): NYC, North Brunswick, NJ or Charlotte, NC
Client: Fortune 100
Note: This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. We will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
- Electronic Trading has a need to implement more detailed and interactive monitoring of the trading systems.
- This will require changes in the systems being monitored, specialized skillets to build custom tooling and deeps experience with network based monitoring.
- Electronic trading needs monitoring of infrastructure (network, servers, storage), and application to reduce operational risks, collect monitoring metrics for analysis, detect anomalies for awareness and optimization, and help protect business growth in a very competitive trading environment.
- This is not a Developer role but prefers candidates that have a developer background or are familiar with C++ Java
- Candidates will be working with one other person to Monitor the Electronic Trading Systems
- Monitoring tools experience: They use and prefer experience with Corvil Monitoring tools, but will consider similar Monitoring tools experience
- Need experience Designing and building electronic trading monitoring systems
- Should know how latency will be tracked
- Can sit in Charlotte, NJ or NYC
- Will hire off a phone screen or skype for non-local candidates relocating.
Adv Ref #: 331303
North Brunswick Township, NJ
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Electronic Trading Latency Consultant
Location: North Brunswick Township, NJ
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 331303
Posted Date: 8/15/2018