Sr. Customer Service/ Order Processing Spe60000cialist - Irvine, CA
Sr. Customer Service/ Order Processing Specialist
A global printing machinery manufacturing company based in Irvine, CA is looking for a full-time experienced Sr. Customer Service Representative.
Applicant should be organized, computer savvy, detail oriented and good at multi-tasking.
Ideal for a personable and friendly person who can provide excellent customer service and serve as primary source of information to our customers.
This is a great opportunity to join a stable global company.
Essential Duties (Not Official: Please ask the interviewer for more details)
Take calls and emails from customers and help with inquiries or direct calls to satisfy requests.
Provide information regarding products, make quotes, ensure the delivery time.
Address customers in a friendly, accommodating, and respectful manner that creates good will.
Perform order entry through Microsoft GP to enter the sales orders, track order statuses, and fulfill the orders.
8 hours with 30min unpaid meal break
(ex. 6am-2:30pm, 7am-3:30pm, 8am-4:30pm etc.)
• Minimum of 5 years call center, customer service and/or telemarketing experience.
• Minimum 5 year working with computers and data entry.
• Listening. Probing. Writing.
• Excellent Inter-Personal/Customer Service skills.
• Sales Skills.
• Congenial/pleasant personality.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Proficiency in basic data entries with Microsoft Excel (test may be given).
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Sales
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Sr. Customer Service/ Order Processing Spe60000cialist
Location: Irvine, CA
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 331332
Posted Date: 7/13/2018