Jr. Oracle EBS Analyst (12x) - Braselton, GA
Full Time Permanent Opportunity. No sponsorship or H1 transfer is available for opportunity.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Coordinates the full life cycle of IT projects using SQL Developer, Toad, Work Flow Builder, JDeveloper for OAF and BI/XML Publisher Desktop, PL/SQL, Web Services and Unix.
- Coordinates the development and implementation of dashboard solutions using Oracle ADF.
- Oversees the implementation of test validations of the application.
- Participates in application walk throws with users.
- Implements user controls.
- Produces project documentation.
- Interacts with business teams to clarify requirements and business needs.
- Collaborates with other developers, architects, and quality assurance teams to determine optimal solution architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability.
- Troubleshoots, corrects errors in programs, and optimizes code to ensure performance and security requirements.
- Writes complex queries, stored procedures, software packages, and triggers.
- Implements the data model that the required applications requirement, the rules for data integrity, and the specified functions for accessing and manipulating the application data.
- Prepares and maintains documents, code documentation, workflow charts, and diagrams as needed to describe the program’s intended functionality, the data flow, the logic used, and any significant considerations made.
- BS degree in Computer Science, IT Technologies, Programming, Development and or equivalent.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in information technology, preferably Oracle E-Business Suite.
- PL/SQL Coding
- Experience to support Oracle EBS applications development including pl/sql, sql*plus, forms and reports.
- Experience in some Oracle EBS functional areas such as Financials, Purchasing, Inventory, Process Manufacturing, Order Management, Warehouse Management, MSCA, ASCP, EDI.
- Experience creating GUI prototypes and Oracle Application Framework (OAF).
- Experience with Oracle EDI.
- Experience with Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2 Applications.
- Strong communication skills; ability to communicate cross functionally with non-technical users.
United States of America
Information Technology / IT - Database
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Jr. Oracle EBS Analyst (12x)
Location: Braselton, GA
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 331414
Posted Date: 7/13/2018