Project Administrator - Houston, TX
Position : Project Administrator
Location : Houston TX
Rate : $18.50/hr
Duration : 6 months contract with possible extension
40hrs /M-F/ 8am to 5pm
The administrator responsible for defined work or projects with moderate complexity. In this role you will follow an individual work plan and meets day-to-day short-term objectives and resolve issues through immediate action or short-term planning.
• Perform Oracle transactions to support Purchasing and Logistic activities
• Perform invoice reconciliation tasks to ensure timeliness and a accuracy of invoice submissions to our customers
• Assist with manpower scheduling in our Primavera tool
• Perform time card, expense and travel expense reviews for our Field Service Engineers and supplier reps
• Coordinate meetings and appointments as required
• Review, check, proofread and correct, if necessary, the content of various records, reports and forms assuring accuracy and completeness of the information prior to dissemination or further use of the data to produce various reports
• Complete regularly assigned and ad-hoc project work specific to designated area , including, but not limited to such assignments as: organizing special meetings and events, conducting cost analysis, etc.
• Lead the detailed investigation and data gathering to support our Vendor Recovery opportunities
• Coordinate logistics and shipment/customs information for expedite shipments from around the world
Bachelors degree from an accredited university or college or a high school diploma / GED with a minimum of 4+ years of experience in an administrative, support or Supply Chain/Projects role.
Experience in Accounting, Auditing or Manufacturing roles will also be considered.
Willingness and ability to work a flexible schedule when necessary.
Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Familiar with ERP Systems. Oracle a plus
• Impeccable organization and efficiency skills; strong attention to detail
• Clear, concise and articulate communication skills - verbal, written and listening
• Works with little supervision, team-player, strong interpersonal & leadership skills
• Ability to deal with ambiguity and handle stressful and difficult situations with composure
• Familiarity with Financial details, formal record keeping and formal business communications are a plus.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Project Administrator
Location: Houston, TX
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 331496
Posted Date: 7/11/2018