Sr. Electrical/ Electronics Engineer - ,
Senior Electrical/ Electronics Engineer
Lead Electrical Design Engineer responsible for working with internal and external customers and suppliers to develop application-specific controls for sunroof motors/systems, parameterization of sunroof motors and systems.
· Bachelor’s degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
· Design and develops new concepts and products.
· Lead motor and electronics activities with Product Development Teams.
· Develop conformity matrices and validation plans from customer specifications.
· Provide technical leadership to customers, manufacturing, Sales, Quality Assurance, Program Management, and other groups.
· Lead/Conduct design and gate reviews.
· Lead FMVSS118 S5 system integration and presentations to customers.
· Lead design of interface circuits, switch boxes and custom harnesses for in-house testing.
· Software parameterization & development for system validation testing of sunroof and power closure products.
· Lead/Conduct HW design and WCCA reviews
· Lead/Conduct SW design reviews, including cyber security & functional safety with customers.
· Ensure root-cause for roof & closure system functionality issues in a timely manner.
· Provide test lab support with Vector tools for CAN & LIN systems.
· Lead Electrical Engineering activities of new business quotation process.
· Ability to travel to support plant launches (25% both domestically and internationally).
· Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering.
· 5+ years’ hands-on Electrical Engineering experience in automotive industry or equivalent.
· Sunroof experience preferred.
· Thorough knowledge of DC motor control.
· Clear understanding of how system mechanics influence electronic controls.
United States of America
Engineering / Engineering
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Sr. Electrical/ Electronics Engineer
Job Type: Direct Hire Position
Reference ID: 331548
Posted Date: 10/26/2018