Sourcing and Procurement Specialist - San Francisco or Palo Alto , CA
San Francisco, CA or Palo Alto, CA
Sourcing and Procurement Specialist
The IT team enables our Client to solve real business problems. We provide technology, systems, and solutions to allow our employees to work faster, better, and smarter all around the globe. We strive for agility, transparency, and transformation in our encounters, while ensuring data responsibility and security are top of mind in every process and interaction.
• Assist the Sr. Manager, IT Strategy & Operations in the technology sourcing process, including strategy, identifying the right potential partners, outreach, competitive bidding, pricing & contract negotiation, PO processing, and contract approval.
• Organize and maintain a database of vendors and contracts and provide clear reporting back to management on the status of renewals or other important contract terms.
• Assist with requests for proposals or vendor sourcing of quotes, review proposals and ensure alignment with internal stakeholders.
• Work with IT Managers and Business Partners to manage hardware & software license forecasts and fulfill procurement needs.
• Analyze spend and other data, monitor purchasing activity, and conduct benchmarking.
• Prepare approved vendor agreements for signature and in accordance with company policy and procedures.
• Work closely with Information Security, Legal, Finance and department heads to drive internal approval process
• Create purchase requisitions as needed and follow through to payment; ensure that all contracts are executed and cataloged.
Required Skills / Experiences
• 3+ years of Procurement Operations and/or Source to Pay experience required, including experience negotiating procurement contracts.
• Solid understanding of Technology Sourcing, (software, hardware, telco, or datacenter)
• Tech credibility - the ability to work seamlessly with engineering and other internal teams on a wide range of tech-related needs.
• Analytical experience and solid business/finance fundamentals
Desired Skills / Experiences
• BA/BS Degree in Business discipline
• Outstanding communication skills in all forms - written, presentation, & negotiation.
• Self-Starter with superb attention to detail
San Francisco or Palo Alto , CA
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Sourcing and Procurement Specialist
Location: San Francisco or Palo Alto , CA
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 331629
Posted Date: 7/18/2018