Product Service Manager - Charlotte, NC
Ranked as a top Fortune 100 Financial Services company, our client has an opening for a Product Service Manager to work onsite in Charlotte, NC. This is initially a 6 month contract position and has the potential to extend to 24 months.
Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a Fortune 100 company with around $2.0 trillion in assets.
Check out the qualifications below. If you feel that you meet these, please apply online. Let us help you make that next great career decision!
- Manage the availability of products:
- Track customer impacting outages caused by database related events with the focus on isolation of the root cause.
- Facilitate reoccurring meetings with Enterprise partners to review issues, preventative actions, and future project deliverable.
- Responsible for database recommendations to be deployed into production to optimize the environment.
- Follow-up on action items resulting from the root cause analysis.
- Conduct business and technical meetings and engage technical teams to address any system issues.
- Will participate in scheduled maintenance changes including writing a game plan, securing technical resources, reviewing the game plan with the resources to ensure all steps have been captured and coordinating scheduled install date and time and lead game plan installation as necessary.
- Must be proficient in PowerPoint. This position requires some night and off-hours work including weekends to solve production problems and participate in releases.
This is a W2 position with Advantage Resourcing. Will not accept resumes from recruiters or agencies.
We offer benefits for purchase that include: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance as well as an excellent 401k plan.
Advantage Reference # 331943
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Product Service Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 331943
Posted Date: 8/23/2018