Business Analyst-Accounting - Charlotte, NC
We have an immediate need for a Business Analyst with Accounting Experience.
Location: Charlotte, NC.
Length of contract: up to 2 years
Excellent pay offered!
Technical Analyst on the Wholesale Lending Technology team which is responsible for managing the tools, products and infrastructure needed to support the commercial loan lines of business.
- Acts as a liaison between client area and technical organization by planning, conducting, and directing the analysis of highly complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
- Provides technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet business requirements.
- Works with user groups to provide training, resolve questions, assess user needs, and recommend changes.
- Prepares specifications for system changes.
- Recommends and initiates systems testing.
- Acts as an internal consultant within technology and business groups by using quality tools and process definition/improvement to re-engineer technical processes for greater efficiencies.
- Provides direction and guidance to less experienced staff.:
- 7+ years of experience in business systems analysis and/or design.
Preferred skills include: Knowledge of commercial loan systems and/or business practices, Knowledge of transaction processing (batch) systems design, Knowledge of Accounting and General Ledger, Demonstrated ability to work independently, set priorities, perform multiple tasks, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment. Proven organization, self-management, collaboration, and teamwork skills. Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint and HP ALM.
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Business Analyst-Accounting
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 332097
Posted Date: 7/19/2018