Senior Business Analyst - Charlotte, NC
Coordinate and facilitate work across cross-functional teams (Product, Technology, Operations and other key business partners), for the purpose of eliciting detailed business requirements. Research, document and analyze internal and external product, industry and regulatory trends to further refine requirements. Document and analyze customer data and payment characteristics in order to create customer profiles which will be used to support migration and tailored customer processes. Document and analyze specific processes across multiple functions in order to support updated/revised/new target operating models. Document requirements using standardized templates including business rules, business process flows and use cases. Conduct walkthroughs and reviews of deliverables
- Minimum 5 years business analysis experience specifically in the field of business requirements development for customer facing products and services
- Ability to collate and analyze large volumes of data and identify common characteristics, trends and profile building
- Ability to apply pricing models and support revenue and cost analysis
- Knowledge of basic concepts of revenue and revenue allocation
- Knowledge of full SDLC
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to clearly communicate ideas to diverse business and technical audiences.
- Proficiency with MS Office software products including MS Project, Power Point, Word, Excel, Visio, SharePoint.
- Ability to organize and analyse data in an efficient logical way to support hypotheses and scenario ‘what if’ type analysis Experience navigating heavily matrixed organization, including multiple business lines.
- Hands on experience with business requirements development
- Experience developing business requirements in support of Treasury Management products and services (i.e. ACH, Wires,SEPA and European payments)
- Experience with International products and/or payment systems/processing especially European
- Business Process Modeling background/experience
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Senior Business Analyst
Location: Charlotte, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 332144
Posted Date: 7/18/2018