Technical Help Desk Analyst - Wake Forest, NC
One of the world’s largest communication companies, our client has an opening for a Technical Help Desk Analyst to work onsite in Wake Forest, NC. While this is a 6 month contract position it has the potential to extend. Imagine everything that you could learn to advance your career while working at a global communication and IT services company focused on connecting people to the power of the digital world. This position seeks talented candidates who will put the customer at the center of everything they do. Inquire about this opportunity and you could end up on a diverse and inclusive team where you’ll not only be valued but feel inspired to give your all to get the job done.
• Monitor event alarms in multiple systems, raise request and perform basic diagnostics of the problem and dispatch using multiple dispatch systems.
• Track major service outages and other service affecting activities. Advise inter-department groups of occurrences and ensure progress towards resolution.
• Handle internal/external customer escalations via phone, Remedy tickets, Solarwinds or email and escalate further any customer-related issues to the appropriate group or manager as necessary.
• Understand the triage and service level agreement policies for the tickets and resolve issue within the given time frame.
• Keep customer informed on incident/request status and progress as per defined by service level requirements.
• Configuration and troubleshooting of networks & wireless equipment.
• Minimum of 3 years of hands on experience required configuring and troubleshooting of wireless networks and equipment.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a technical assistance center, help desk, Network Operation Center or technical contact center environment.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills required.
• Ability to work all shifts including weekends & holidays in a 7x24x365 environment.
• Network monitoring experience - preferably with Solarwinds
• Ability to learn in an on-the-job training environment.
• Experience with use of Microsoft Office Excel, Word and SharePoint.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Telecommunication, Networking or related field.
• Experienced in Cisco Meraki, Ruckus, and Aerohive
• Experience monitoring the status of system outages and keeping management & customer informed of any changes.
• Knowledge of NTM Remedy, SolarWinds, Oracle or other ticketing and dispatching system.
• Valid Cisco CCENT or CCNA Wireless certification
• ITIL 2011 certification
Wake Forest, NC
United States of America
Online / Full App
Folder Group ID
Apply for this Position
Job Title: Technical Help Desk Analyst
Location: Wake Forest, NC
Job Type: Temp Position
Reference ID: 332432
Posted Date: 7/24/2018